We strive to create a comfortable and safe environment for our guests. That said, there are a few things to keep in mind when staying at Good Bear Ranch…
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days prior to check-in
- 50% refund (minus service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days prior to check-in
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days prior to check-in
*Due to current circumstances, we are offering a more flexible cancellation policy as necessary. Please call for details.
Damage + Incidentals
You will be held responsible for any damage to the property, the house, furniture or any items in the house or on the property caused by your party. Please keep in mind that this home and many items there have been in the family for years and are very dear to us. Please treat everything with respect.
- Children are welcome – the deck is high up, but is securely fenced. Baby gates are available for both stair cases. Pease use them if you have small children.
- Pets are welcome with an additional fee of $50. Please clean up after your pets (pick up poop, etc..). If you bring an animal not mentioned in initial booking, the $50 fee will be deducted from your deposit. For more information on pets, see our Pet Friendly page
- Please do not bathe your pets in the jetted tub.
- No events (including weddings) are permitted. We allow groups of up to 30 guests for day use only. This must be approved prior to stay.
- No smoking anywhere on the property at any time. Fire danger is very high during summer months.
- Fire danger is very high in this area during summer and early fall months. Please check the welcome area (small desk between kitchen & living room) for fire danger and burn bans. During this time, no outdoor fires will be permitted.
- The max number of guests for overnight stay is 20 – this includes children
- Minimum age of primary renter is 25
- No motor vehicles (ATVs, dirt bikes, etc..) are to be used on the property. This property is classified as a wildlife preserve and use of motor vehicles is strictly prohibited.
- Please keep your speed below 20 mph on the dirt road up to the house. The dust is very bothersome to the neighbors.
- No discharge of weapons whatsoever on the property.
- Noise level is an issue for neighbors as this area is very quiet and serene. Please be respectful with speed/engine noise level if you are a motorcycle rider when entering and exiting the property. Please keep your activities to a reasonable volume.
- High touch surfaces disinfected between parties
- Minimum 2 day vacancy between stays
- Check-in and check-out with no person to person contact
- All towels and bedding washed thoroughly at a minimum temp of 140 F
Please keep in mind that this is a log cabin in the woods and near cattle. A certain level of dust and flies during the late summer and fall months is unavoidable. We do our very best to keep this things under control, but during these months, flies will undoubtedly accumulate during your stay. If you would like someone to come up and clean the flies for you at any point, please let us know and we would be happy to arrange that. There is a shop vac on site if you’d prefer to clean them up yourself.